Best Selling Fuel Treatments for Your Car Engine
If you own any type of vehicle, then you will know as well as me that there are many things that can go wrong with your car or truck.
With some regular maintenance, and by spending a few dollars, many if not all of these problems can be avoided. In this article we look at some of the best selling fuel treatments in the market place
What Fluids Do You Put In Your Vehicle?
Now we know that there are times when our vehicle will develop fault. As my Dad once said cars and trucks are alike money box with a hole in them. He was right of course.
The best we can do is to try and prevent problems so we can have full control over the types and kinds of fluids that you put into your vehicle. There are a few of these:
- Transmission Fluid
- Clutch fluid
- Brake fluid
- Gear Oil
- Engine Oil
- Washer Fluids
For most people these will be things that they top up or should top up. Like anything in life, the better quality and recommended types work best, and keep your car in great working condition.
One of the most important fluids, however, should be your gas, and you need to know something about fuel conditioner to keep your car or truck in top shape.
Top Buyer Rated Fuel Treatments
Quite often you will find that fuel conditioner is also called a fuel treatment. So what is the purpose of adding this into your fuel? There are two reasons why I would recommend that you do this and these are:
- It helps remove some of the things out of your fuel that you don't need
- It can help stop your gas from freezing up in the car's fuel line
Now I do want to say upfront that gas doesn’t freeze very easily. However if you have excess water in your tank and lines, which most do, then this can be become a serious problem in the winter.
If you add a good quality fuel condition or treatment just once in a while, this is one problem that you may be able to avoid.
Benefits of Using a Fuel Treatment
A fuel conditioner will help engines to start easily, run smoothly, reduce emissions and will also improve fuel economy. It does this by cleaning up valves and injectors by removing any carbon deposits. The good news is that a fuel treatment is super simple to do and does not cost a lot of money.
Generally speaking these help educe the wear and tear on parts that should be running smoothly. In turn that can help extend the life of your engine, and also help keep down those nasty repair bills.
Now I am not saying they are any type of miracle cure, but they can help, and it is not an expensive or time consuming thing to get done.
I have listed below a few of these which are well rated by those who have bought and used them.
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment - Concentrated Gas Formula
- This one has received plenty of reviews and has an amazing rating of 96% buyer satisfaction rating, so clearly a very good product.
- This product costs just a little over $9 and will last you for up to 2 years. Now that is what I call very good value for money.
- Buyers not only use this in their cars and trucks but also in their motor homes, motorcycles and even their lawnmowers
Many have very clearly stated that when using this on a regular basis they get more miles to the gallon. That in my opinion is always a very good thing. So for us this is one of the best selling fuel treatments on the market right now
One buyer summed this product up nicely:
"Ever since the wackos and special interests mandated ethanol in gas, one of the many and severe unintended consequences is that it causes the deterioration of small engines.
I had spent hundreds on repairs until I began using this product a couple of years ago. I have had no trouble since. This is a great product !"
Chevron 65740 Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner
- This one also gets great reviews but is a little more expensive at around $12. This is however a larger 20 ounce bottle.
- You can also buy it in a smaller bottle of 12 ounces for just under $5. That is an ideal size if you simply want to give it a try.
- It has close to 1,000 buyer reviews over at Amazon, and overall it gets a very high rating of 90% buyer satisfaction
They recommend using this in automobile or trucks every 3,000 miles to get the very best results. Like the first one I reviewed, this can be used in any gasoline engine.
At the end of the day this is designed as a fuel protection system, and will help clean carburettors, intake valves and all combustion chambers.
Lucas 10013 Fuel Treatment
- This one contains a full gallon. Again it has a lot of happy buyer reviews (over 500 at the time of writing) and has achieved and maintained a high satisfaction rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- This one will cost around $30 and is ideal where there is more than one vehicle that you want to treat.
- Buyers have very clearly stated that they notice quite a difference once they start to use this one.
They have said that their vehicle sounds smoother, and have increased the mpg by regular use of this product.