Duragloss 951 Automotive Aquawax Review
The Duragloss Aquawax is a synthetic sealant spray that gives out the appearance that you get from a good wax gloss. Those people who have bought this product, the DG951 951 version, have so far rated this with a 98% buyer satisfaction rating.
That is one of the main reasons why I wanted to include this as a separate review. You don’t see a lot of these type of car care products get such high ratings. This brand is also pretty new to the market. For me anyway it is always worth checking out any new brand, and especially one with such high ratings.
This is a spray on wax and is very good at getting rid of things on your car like bird droppings. It is also a very easy product to remove and does not leave streaks, according to every single buyer.
Things You Should Know About the Duragloss DG 951
This product is designed to be used after the car has been thoroughly washed. It contains no type of abrasive and is also clear coat safe. That’s important especially if you own a relatively new vehicle.
It is a spray wax and as such is pretty easy to apply quickly.
What Buyers Say and How they Rate It
As I mentioned earlier buyers rate this one highly at 98% buyer satisfaction. If that changes we will of course update that information very quickly. We check our reviews and ratings each week, so as you the reader always has the most accurate and up to date information possible.
- 94% of all buyers gave this one a full 5 star rating
- As of yet no buyer has given this a bad rating
- Buyers say this wax/sealant is extremely easy to apply
- Buyers also say that once applied and buffed off, the beading when rain hits your vehicle is a joy to see
- Buyers all said that this is one of the easiest waxes to remove quickly and without leaving any type of streak
- Buyers all said it created a really nice deep shine
- The huge majority of buyers said this was very good value for money
As you can see this product rates really well. I think however it is worth pointing out a couple of things as I think they are important.
- This is actually a sealant and not a car wax product. It does however create a very nice shine and a shine that is deep enough to put the zing back into your paintwork
- It is also worth noting that this is simply a stand alone spray type of wax. That means it is great for topping up your car at the weekend. It will not replace having to do a full wax a few times a year. It is durable enough but will never replace the real polish and wax process.
I Like many other car owners are wary of these types of spray wax products. You may have heard them referred to as “wax as you dry products.” The vast majority of these are bad, and they do a very basic wax which simply does not last.
They are OK if you are in a hurry and just want your car looking decent. They never last though and that does end up frustrating many drivers. This one is much better than that, and it is clear from all the buyer reviews that I have read, that this one works really well, is affordable and easy to use.
My Verdict on the Duragloss Spray Wax
I don’t recommend a lot of this type of spray on and rub off products. I do like Duragloss though and their motto has always been to create high quality products. The company was formed by two brothers, William and Jerry Bailey who were car enthusiasts.
They were not happy with the products that were available on the market. Both brothers happened to be chemists, so decided to conduct research and create their own products. The majority of people who have bought and tried a Duragloss product are usually very happy with their choice.
How Long Does it Take?
With this sealant it takes about 15 minutes to wax your car. If you do this a couple of times a month, then you will be able to restore the gloss on your vehicle, and add a fresh coat of sealant. That is a good thing to do for half an hour’s work every month.
As I stated I don’t really recommend this style of product, but according to buyers this is a great choice.